Monday, December 5, 2011
Small Penis Humiliation Phone Sex
I'm a size queen. And why not? I like to be satisfied, and a girl who looks like me can afford to be picky. Unfortunately for you losers, I have more than just looks. I have a brain I'm not afraid to use...a brain that knows you need humiliation phone sex.
Your cock is small, and we both know it. It couldn't satisfy a midget, LOLOLOL. It's only worthy of small penis humiliation, and I'm going to be the one to give it what it so richly deserves.
You've never met a Humiliatrix like me. Most coeds will just giggle at you and call you a loser. I'll do that, too, but I'll do so much more.
You'll go display yourself for me. I like laughing at you, but I want to see others laugh at you, too. You know your tiny cock gets so hard from CFNM humiliation. But that's not why I do it. I don't give a fuck if you get off on it or not. I only care about what humiliates you.
I love destroying male egos. If you want to see what I mean, call me. The number is 1-877-TASTY-1O for SPH phone sex with Princess Sheridan. Don't make me wait. It'll only make it worse for you.
1-877-TASTY-10 (1-877-827-8910)
Labels:
cfnm humiliation,
cfnm humiliation phone sex,
humiliatrix,
size queen,
small penis humiliation,
small penis humiliation phone sex,
sph phone sex
