Friday, December 9, 2011

Granny Phone Sex


When you think of a Granny, you probably think of some sweet, doddering old lady who bakes cookies and knits sweaters. You probably DON'T think of a dirty old woman who seduces all the young men and indulges all her nasty sexual fantasies as often as she can. But even if that's not your mental image of a Granny, that's still what this phone sex Granny is!

You could call me a cougar. And if you did, you'd be right. There's no sense in denying it.

I do love younger men, but I've been known to have some fun with older men if they can keep up with me. Most of them can't, but I think they like trying. I don't mind playing with them. I just hope I never accidentally give one a heart attack.

A lot of men like the idea of talking to a mature phone sex lady like me. But I don't think they realize exactly what's in store for them until it's too late....

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to scare you off. I want as many different men to fuck me as possible, and scaring you off wouldn't make that happen. But I do want you to be prepared. You're going to need a lot of lube, a lot of stamina, and lot of dirty fantasies to be fulfilled during Granny phonesex with me.

1-877-TASTY-10 (1-877-827-8910)