Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Panty Boy Phone Sex
Panty boys are so much fun to play with. They're always so cute and so willing to do whatever I want. Panty boys are like putty in my soft little hands....
I love telling them how to masturbate while they're wearing their favorite pair of panties. Guided masturbation takes on a whole new dimension when the masturbator is wearing something pink and lacy.
I do like feminizing boys, but that doesn't mean I'll necessarily turn a panty boy into a sissy. I might, but then again, I might not. It depends on how pretty I think he'll look when he's completely decked out as a girl, LOL!
Wouldn't you love to have some panty boy phone sex with Miss Casey? I know I would certainly love to talk to you. Call me!
1-877-TASTY-10 (1-877-827-8910)
Labels:
guided masturbation,
panty boy phone sex,
panty boys,
sissy
