Saturday, April 9, 2011

Panty Boy Phone Sex


Hi, guys. I'm Casey, and sissy phone sex has always been very near and dear to my heart. Probably as dear to my heart as it is to your hard little cock. ;)

Not all men start on their path toward feminization by being full-blown sissies, though. And that's perfectly ok. I mean, if that's what you *want*, I'm cool with that, but I know a lot of you want to start out a little more slowly.

That's why I like to play with panty boys! They've already realized that there's something inherently sexy in dressing in women's panties. That's something they figured out on their own without any help from me or anyone else at all!

So that makes me think that if they were able to sneak into a girl's drawer and start wearing her panties on their own, it probably wouldn't take much for them to decide they needed try on some other girly clothes, too. You know, like stockings, garter belts, bras, etc. From the lingerie, they can move onto dresses or skirts and sexy tops and high heels!

Sounds good to me. ;)

Would you like a panty boy phone sex call with Miss Casey? Great! Pick up your phone and call me, then.

1-877-TASTY-10 (1-877-827-8910)