Thursday, January 20, 2011

Your "Call Girl" Capri

We chose numbers and, you lucky man, I won! I'm "Call Girl" Capri and I'm the first sexy bitch you will get to learn about on our GirliesAndGrannies.com phone sex blog. A little about me? Well, I'm an army brat who loves older men. Your voices are so sexy, you could melt the lacy panties and thigh-high stockings right off of my body. I really like phone sex roleplay games where I am your secretary, girl next door, or maybe your babysitter with an attitude.  Are you going to show me who's boss?

I really do like to hear a man's voice, the breathing and the moans you try to hide tell me that what I'm doing is A-OK with you. I want to hear that you are enjoying what we are doing to each other, whether we play sex toy games, coed threesomes or something more kinky like obeying your Mistress or forced feminization.

As you can tell, I'm a pretty kinky girl. But I have sweetest and sexiest voice you could imagine, so can you really, truly deny me?